2 tablespoons uses Google Analytics to provide you with detailed information about who's visiting your site, how often they visit, and where they're visiting from. Google Analytics provides detailed analysis of web site traffic with helpful charts and graphs to help illustrate visitor stats and trends. This section provides basic instructions to log in and view Google Analytics reports for your web site.
- Google Analytics must configured for your web site, contact me if you're not sure.
- You must have a Google mail account. If you have a gmail.com address, sign up here .
- Go to http://www.google.com/analytics/
- Sign in using your gmail.com address and Google Mail password
- Select www.2tbsp.com from the My Analytics Accounts on the right side of the orange bar near the top of the page.
- Click "View Reports" in the Website Profile table
- Reports and date ranges may be selected from the left-column options
New User? Check out Reporting Basic
- On the Analytics site, select the Help link in the upper-right corner of the page
- The Google Analytics Help Center opens in a new browser window
- Under the Reports Central subheading, review Reporting Basics
Google Analytics has many features designed to work specifically with Google AdWords. AdWords is a Google service that allows you to purchase keyword-targeted advertising on Google web sites and web sites around the world. Learn more about AdWords at https://adwords.google.com .
For more information about Google Analytics:
- Introduction to Google Analytics (from the source)
- Google Analytics (Paperback)