Published on April 22, 2008
A button can be added to the editor tool bar for your site. To embed YouTube videos in a blog or other type of post:
- Visit the YouTube page with the video you'd like to post.
- Copy the YouTube video's web address video
- Create a new blog post of event.
- Insert the cursor where you'd like the video to be inserted, click the YouTube icon in the editor tool bar (just above the body field).
- Paste the address copied in step #2 into the 'Youtube URL' field, stick with the default size, click Insert.
- You should now see a big orange box placeholder for the video.
- Submit the post.
If you need to edit a YouTube address, select the video box in the edit form and click the YouTube button.